Take Charge of Your Finances with Our Bankruptcy Lawyer in Uniontown, PA
Are your bills simply more than you can handle at this point in your life? Are you getting calls at all hours from creditors harassing you for money you don’t have? It may be time for you to seek counsel from a qualified and caring bankruptcy lawyer in Uniontown, PA. With so many financial recovery options available, bankruptcy doesn’t have to be the end of your story. With a team of trained lawyers by your side, you can start on the path to financial security. Get the representation you deserve by turning to McElrath Legal Holdings, LLC. Entering our second decade of filing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies, we continue to help clients get a fresh start, free from crushing medical bills and credit card debt. Our job is to give you hope and prepare you for a future free of money problems. Don’t let a creditor try to tell you that bankruptcy is not an option for you. There are many misconceptions about bankruptcy that credit card companies, lenders and other creditors would have you believe. We offer a free initial consultation with no obligation so you can learn the facts. At the McElrath Legal Holdings, LLC we want you to know that there is no shame in filing for bankruptcy. You are merely asserting your legal rights to discharge or reorganize your debt and leveling the playing field between you and your creditors. You are not a deadbeat who refuses to pay your bills. Lack of action only makes a bad situation so much worse.
Get the best with Our Bankruptcy Law Firm in Uniontown, PA
As soon as you visit our law office, you’ll speak directly with a bankruptcy attorney. We have an outstanding team of legal professionals who are ready to educate and support you through this difficult process. We’ll work closely with you to learn the ins and outs of your unique situation and determine if declaring bankruptcy is the best decision given your circumstance. Rest assured that when you turn to our team, you’ll receive aggressive, fair representation throughout any proceedings. Take the first step towards a more secure financial future by visiting our office today. McElrath Legal Holdings, LLC has practiced bankruptcy law in Uniontown, PA & Pittsburgh, Pa for more than 20 years. He has deep ties to the local community and has worked with virtually all of the creditors, lawyers and bankruptcy judges in the state. Because we are local, he is easy to reach by telephone and available for face-to-face appointments.
Our Bankruptcy Attorney in Uniontown, PA
At the McElrath Legal Holdings, LLC bankruptcy is not something our attorneys dabble in from time to time. We focus on Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings on behalf of individuals and small businesses. With offices in Uniontown, Pa and Pittsburgh, Pa, we serve clients throughout Western Pennsylvania. Our clients come to our bankruptcy law firm during one of the most difficult times in their lives. Their debt is out of control and creditors are harassing them. They need debt relief now. One telephone call can begin the process of starting over. The press of a button on a computer keyboard can stop a home foreclosure and put an end to creditor harassment immediately. Misconceptions about filing for bankruptcy stop many people from exercising their rights under the law. Here are some examples:
- Bankruptcy will permanently ruin my credit rating. In the long run, filing for bankruptcy can improve your credit rating. In most cases, you will be able to obtain a mortgage or other loan within a few years of completing bankruptcy.
- Bankruptcy is for people who live beyond their means. Many of our clients are dealing with debt due to chronic illness, unemployment or changes in the housing market.
- I will lose my home. In many cases, we are able to use bankruptcy to stop foreclosure proceedings and negotiate a new payment plan with the lender, allowing our client to keep their house.
- My spouse must file with me. If you are married, you are still allowed to file bankruptcy by yourself, without your spouse.
- I can only file bankruptcy one time. Depending on the Chapter and whether you received a discharge, you may have little or no waiting period if you need to file again. Check with us to see if you are eligible to file again.
The following pages provide more information about bankruptcy:
- Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Don’t let a creditor feed you misinformation about Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It is still the simplest and fastest way to obtain relief from debts such as credit card, payday loans and medical bills while protecting many types of important assets such as your home, your car, your retirement savings and personal assets up to a certain value.
- Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy provides a viable alternative if you do not qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or if you have significant assets you would lose in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing such as a vacation home. In Chapter 13, all of your debts are combined into one monthly payment without interest or penalties. You pay only what the bankruptcy judge determines you can pay — which may be a small percentage of what you owe.
- Stopping credit harassment: Filing bankruptcy will put an immediate end to attempts by creditors to collect debts that you owe. It will put an immediate stop to harassing phone calls, lawsuits and auto repossession.
- Stopping home foreclosure: You don’t have to live in fear of losing your home. Filing bankruptcy will put an immediate stop to a home foreclosure and give you time to explore options such as mortgage modification.
Contact Our Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney in Uniontown, PA
Contact our bankruptcy attorney to determine if filing for bankruptcy is your best option. With multiple offices throughout the state, we proudly serve clients all throughout Pennsylvania.